Steel Mill Safety Consultants | Steel Safety | Steel Outage Safety
Amerisafe Consulting and Safety Services (ACSS) offers experienced Steel Mill Safety Consultants for the Steel making industry and the construction safety within Steel facilities. From implementation of Steel contractor safety programs to safety orientations for all new hire employees. Amerisafe Consulting and Safety Services has earned a reputation for safety excellence during Steel outages and provide numerous safety consultants that are skilled in the process of the Steel mills, training, and site safety audits.
Some of the Steel environments we have worked in are the Blast Furnaces, Casting Operations, and Roll Shops. We have also been involved in numerous Coke Battery Jobs. ACSS has been involved in new construction to daily maintenance. ACSS safety consultants have knowledge in De-Gasers, Gas Processing Centers, and Hoist House areas.
Steel Mill Safety Consulting & Management
To STEEL MILL OWNERS we offer:
For Owners: ACSS safety consultants offer a basic balance between Construction and General Industry OSHA Standards. We then relate this information to the Steel workers in the field. We promote hard work done to accommodate a safety culture and give reassurance to Steel Mill owners.
We work with your Steel Mill managers, not against them. Our philosophy is to “be out there and be seen” creating a strong presence of safety and to offer support and monitor critical work activities. We pride ourselves on knowing every aspect of the job.
- Full-time Steel site safety professionals deployed to the project
- Training on numerous topics and Mock OSHA inspections
- Steel site Orientation for Monthly and Forced Outages
- Implementation of Pre Task / Pre Job Safety Planning and Hazardous Job Meetings
- Accident / Incident Review with Corrective Actions Implemented
- Development of Steel specific health and safety documents and procedures
- Weekly Tool Box Talks specific to the operations being performed
To STEEL CONTRACTORS we offer:
For Contractors: ACSS safety consultants offer a unique perspective to Steel Contractors by utilizing our experience and involvement in the Steel industry to provide professional safety support for your projects.
Programs and knowledge in numerous Steel Mill Applications include:
- Lock-Out / Tag-Out / Try-out
- Orientation to new employees/toolbox talks/attend Steel mill meetings/accountable to Mill Safety for incident reports, hold daily safety meetings…etc.
- Confined Space Training
- Lead Work
- Class III Asbestos Work
- Fall Protection
- Respiratory Protection
- EOT Crane Safety Procedures
- NFPA 70 E
- Industrial Hygiene Monitoring (Hex Chrome, Nuisance Dust)
- Fire Watch Training
- Aerial Lift and Fork Truck Training