Occupational Health Registered Nurse
Stanton, Tennessee 38069
Occupational Health - Registered Nurse
Contract Date: October 2022 - December 2025
Day Shift: Monday-Saturday -7am-5pm *60-hour work week
Essential Duties and Responsibilities Include:
1. Assessment, triage and management of any illness or injury presenting to the care team if necessary.
2. Immediate medical treatment for all on-site work-related injuries and illnesses.
3. Urgent medical care for non-work-related injuries and illnesses.
4. Work with the OCIP Management team to manage and report on return-to-work plans as needed.
5. Establishing work restrictions and communicating to worker's supervisors.
6. Ability to conduct regulated and non-regulated drug and alcohol screens. This includes post-accident, for cause, and random testing as needed.
7. Testify for workers’ compensation if needed
8. Provide medical care for urgent conditions
9. Provide laboratory specimen collection.
Job Types: Full-time, Contract
Pay: $35.00 - $38.00 per hour
Amerisafe Group has built a reputation over the years for providing quality safety consulting and occupational health services for clients in almost every industry. Our clients know that whatever their occupational health and safety needs may be, Amerisafe Group is the resource that can provide them with the knowledge & expertise to support occupational health and safety improvements. With our interrelated services of Safety Management, Occupational Health Mobile Testing, and Confined Space Rescue Services, Training and Staffing, our capabilities are unique because of our versatility and industry experience that has become a trademark of Amerisafe Group.