Amerisafe Group is currently seeking a Recruiting Assistant to join our team! The position will be full-time. The qualified candidate will be supporting a Recruiting team in Greensburg, PA. There are opportunities for growth in this opportunity. The position responsibilities include:
- Source candidates through various electronic methods
- Assist with postings on various social media outlets and the internet
- Pre-screen candidate resumes
- Conducting phone interviews with qualified candidates
- Correspondence with all candidates.
- Arrange office interviews with qualified candidates and managers.
- Assist the HR team with organizing new hire orientations and events
- Maintaining the applicant tracking system
- Other special assignments as needed.
- General office responsibilities (Fax, Copy, Scan, File)
The requirements for the position include:
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Communications, Business, Marketing, Management or related discipline.
- 2+ years of experience in Recruiting
- Must be Detail Oriented
- Strong ability to communicate comfortably with people at different levels
- Strong work ethic and ability to work independently
- Ability to multitask and work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability work under pressure with a detail-oriented and cohesive team
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Strong follow-up and organization skills
- Experience with social media