Oil Refinery Safety Consultants
Amerisafe safety consultants offer experienced refinery safety consultants for workplace safety, process safety management and safety training specific to refinery site safety. ACSS Refinery Safety Consultants will provide daily safety support for ongoing projects including:
- Daily maintenance activities
- Capitol construction projects
- Turn-Around Projects, including:
- Regenerator and Reactor
- Wet Gas Scrubber Construction
- Complete Recovery Side Maintenance
- Crude Unit Upgrades
- Complete Rebuilds
- Inert Catalyst Change Out
- Coker Delta Valve Installation
- Tower and Tray Work
- Heater Upgrades
- Exchanger Modifications
- Bundle Extraction and Replacement
- Piping Modification
We will conduct and oversee daily permitting requirements for Hot Work, Confined Space Entry and General Safe Work Permits. We manage the permits by not only initiating the permit with the contractor but providing a consistent presence throughout the duration of the project to ensure that all policies and procedures are being followed.
Oil Refinery Workplace Safety | Refinery Construction Safety
Refinery Safety Observation Reports:
Amerisafe Construction Site Safety Consultants utilize proven techniques to coach and train all parties involved to insure that Safety Observation Reports are a key tool to improve refinery workplace safety. Refinery Safety Observation Reports are used as an informal way to conduct observations of the job site to identify, not only the negative, but the positive acts or conditions as they relate to construction site safety.
Completion of these forms is typically a responsibility of all front line leadership and employees involved with the project. Amerisafe Construction Site Safety Consultants utilize proven techniques to coach and train all parties involved to insure that Safety Observation Reports are a key tool to improve workplace safety.
Our Refinery Construction Safety Consultants manage the Job Safety Analysis Program (JSA) to promote safe work planning for every task. Most employees are excellent at planning the manpower, tools, equipment and time necessary to compete each task, but often do not take the necessary time to plan for job site safety.
This is where the JSA can be an effective tool in bridging that gap. Our Safety Consultants will evaluate and train individuals and crews who need guidance to improve on the JSA process. Improving the JSA process often leads to a positive change in the construction site safety culture.
Refinery Safety Management
To Refinery Owners we offer:
ACSS provides oil refinery workplace safety management and has a proven system for managing contractor safety performance through continuous project monitoring, evaluating contractor safety training and ensuring the preplanning of work to “build safety in” to the projects. We will represent your company’s interests on projects and ensure contractor compliance with regulations, contractual obligations for safety, and coaching and guidance understand the importance of running a safe project. We provide:
- Full-time site safety professionals deployed to the project
- Training on refinery safety and health topics
- Contractor safety program evaluations and selection guidance
- Development of Refinery-specific health and safety documents and procedures
- Benchmarking and gap analysis consulting for corporate governance on projects
To Refinery Contractors we offer:
ACSS offers a unique perspective to contractors by utilizing our experience and involvement in the REFINERY industry to provide professional safety support for your projects. We understand the challenges faced by contractors in refinery industry and help you to overcome those challenges, not create additional roadblocks. We focus heavily on job planning and continuous monitoring to ensure that your sites are operating to the expectations set by management, owners and other regulatory agencies, including OSHA.
We work with your refinery site managers, not against them. Our philosophy is to “be out there and be seen” creating a strong presence of safety and to offer support and monitor critical work activities. We provide:
- On-site Refinery site safety support for long and short term projects
- Safety training for employees and managers including OSHA 10 and 30 Hour courses
- Establish working safety committees on site to help communicate important safety information
- Assistance in supporting in-processing of new employees through orientation and drug screening
- Spending the majority of our time in the field offering safety guidance and support to refinery site workers
- Provide daily site safety oversight and management of the entire safety program.
- Provide ongoing field presence for continual improvement through site audits, observations, training, and coaching
We are able to develop and implement a variety of Safety Programs to meet your needs. We develop site specific programs and procedures as required by the client.
We able to provide on-going management of IsNet World programs-we conduct quarterly and annual updates to ensure complete compliance with policies and procedures set forth by IsNet World and various client members.